Your Generosity At Work
Through our partnership with the NJ Sharing Network Foundation, we are committed to helping transplant recipients and patients waiting while informing the community on the power of organ donation. Your generous support has already impacted so many lives:
- Crisis funds have been established at all six Transplant Centers in New Jersey.
- We have granted over 30 crisis fund requests to transplant patients and their families to help them through this very stressful time.
- We have been able to assist with the costs of transportation, medication, housing and many other expenses.
- We share our story with hospitals and transplant centers across the state and continue to speak to NJ PICU Departments about the importance of donation.
- Riley is featured as part of the exhibit on organ and tissue donation and transplantation at Liberty Science Center.
- We funded a children’s book, “Running for Riley” that educates younger generations on the topic of organ and tissue donation through sharing Riley’s story.
Your support allows us to save more lives and help others continue to dance as our Riley loved to.
Crisis Funding at Work
There is no exercise better for the heart than reaching down and lifting people up.